I have a few things I want to get crossed off my list this weekend;
- making the retro citrus slice recipe that Julie Le Clerc has in the August issue of Next Magazine.
- ripping the gib off the lounge wall. I think we must be mad, as it will be at least two months before the proper alterations can be done and it will look like we are living in a construction site. However, Mike is itching to get this done.
- removing the books from the guest bathroom and putting them on the books shelves upstairs ( I know, the bathroom!, but it was the only place to put them, until we could put them upstairs.) Last Sunday decided to remove the books from the spare room into our bedroom. But once the snow came I just left them in the bathroom.
- sorting out a craft space in the spare room.
- downloading “The Year of the Unexpected” onto the kobo this weekend, thanks for the recommendation Julie.
- scrapbooking and playing with this die that I bought at Paper Arts last weekend.
- replying to emails, I haven’t touched my inbox since Thursday.
- returning library books.
- Soak in the bath on Sunday,
What do you have on your “To Do” list this weekend?