- Spending the day with a fab friend and getting the chance to be a voyeur and look at people’s houses as part of the NZ House & Garden Tours 2013. I had two fav houses, one in Mt Vic which was beautiful and so neat to see in real life. However my ultimate fav was in Seatoun, oh my I wish we could have taken photos. I had mentally moved in and was making myself a coffee in the kitchen and reading a book in one of the lounges.
- A gorgeous present and card with some awesome words of wisdom from the friend mentioned above. I loved the message, cos I have been ranting about how I am over waiting for things to happen and I want to make it happen. Thus far it really is working.
- Although its officially the first day of Autumn, Summer is still in full force today.
- 20 Sleeps to my birthday and I have lots of neat things to look forward too for the month of March.
- In the last week we have bought tables and chairs for Beautea HQ and bought equipment (a small fridge, microwave, jug). Approved a quote to replace the windows and ranchslider. We are waiting on the plumber (aka the brother in law) to come round and talk to us about the costs and details of installing a toilet and a kitchen sink and drainage. Then the renovation work can begin.
Whats on your list of five today?