1. I have a bad case of “Spring Fever”. You know the kind that makes you want to declutter your house like a mad woman!! I normally do this a few times a year and get rid of a few things, but this time round I have been quite ruthless. While the house may look like a tornado has struck it is in fact just me, going from room to room. On the upside I discovered my small fabric stash that I had put away in a safe place with some hoops so I could create some wall art with them. So guess what I will be doing this weekend.
2. Last Friday my tea order arrived and included in my order was two tea blends, that Tans has created for my workshops. Yum!! The first is Peppermint, Lavender & Gunpowder Green. Blend two is english breakfast, rose & lemon verbena. I can’t wait to share them with the students who enroll in my workshops. Bev made me laugh though when I told her about the blends and she referenced the Laura Child’s Tea Shop mysteries.
3. Pouring over wedding photos that my parents sent me this week. In a few weeks our family will be celebrating my parents 45th wedding anniversary with a luncheon in Tauranga. The original guest list of 40 people has swelled to 75!! I have been asked a few times why we are we celebrating 45 years and not waiting until they reach 50 years. The reality is my dad’s health is not great and life is too short not to celebrate this milestone. And hey we can do it all over again in five years time.
4. This gorgeous card, that Bev made. It is absolutely stunning and the details beautiful.
5. Counting down to October 20 and looking forward to next weekend when I can remove all my stuff from the spare rooms and walk in pantry to Beautea HQ. It will be absolute bliss to have everything in one room!!
What’s on your list this week?