The days seem to be flying by at a rapid rate & before I sit down to think about blogging & reading blogs I find it’s Friday and I wonder where the week has gone. On my list this week is:
1. Getting the chandelier hung in Beautea HQ
2. Re reading “The Gifts of Imperfection” by Brene Brown. Sometimes you need to go back and remind yourself of a few lessons
3. A new haircut and colour to celebrate Spring
4. An impromptu lunch date today with the hubby - I took him out for lunch at Dockside. We managed to fit in room for dessert. A chocolate Mousse Gateau with pineapple lump macaroon & coffee sauce. It was good
5. Ticking a few things off the parent’s wedding anniversary luncheon. Earlier this week I realised that less is more and have kept it simple, after all the day is about my parents celebrating with family and friends and not about the perfect Pinterest party
What’s on your list this week?